ERP projects are notorious for running over-budget and failing to deliver the expected business benefits. Many fail due to inadequate preparation and a lack of understanding at senior management level of what is involved in an ERP implementation and how it impacts the organisation.
Lumenia’s ERP Readiness Audit is based on our experience of over 250 ERP projects. We have identified a number of Red Flags that are indicators that a project may run into difficulty. The ERP Readiness Audit determines how many of these Red Flags are present in your organisation and provides guidance on how to deal with any that do exist.
Lumenia’s ERP Readiness Audit provides an independent, expert view of any red flags that will potentially cause your ERP project to be unsuccessful and provides guidance on how to address any issues that may exist.
The ERP Readiness Audit is designed to be delivered in a single day with minimal time commitment from your stakeholders, ideally prior to the selection of an ERP solution.
Each readiness audit is led by a senior consultant with a minimum of 20 years of ERP project experience and is based on Lumenia’s experience of over 250 ERP implementations.
Audit Steps and Time Commitment
Prior to the Audit
- We send a short on-line questionnaire for completion to an agreed list of senior stakeholders (time commitment per stakeholder - 10 mins)
On the day of the Audit
- Follow-up interview with a selection of the senior stakeholders (time commitment per interviewee - 30 mins)
- Interview with someone who can provide some background to the business and summarise the reasons for the planned ERP change and the work done to date on the project (time commitment from this interviewee - 90 mins)
- Review of the findings and preparation of a PowerPoint presentation containing our conclusions
- Presentation to senior stakeholders of our views on how prepared the organisation is for ERP with recommendations on how to address any areas of concern (time commitment per stakeholder - 60 mins)
The ERP Readiness Audit can be delivered remotely or on site.
- An independent, expert view of any red flags that will potentially cause your ERP project to be unsuccessful
- Guidance on how to address any issues that may exist
- Delivery in a single day, with minimal time commitment required from your stakeholders