We are recruiting Principal Consultants with digital transformation, enterprise application architecture, implementation or change management experience.
The successful candidate will work with Lumenia clients on ERP, digital transformation and business change projects, involving enterprise application strategy, business process re-design and technology selection and implementation assignments.
The role can be based at any of Lumenia’s offices, and consultants are generally free to work from home when not required at client sites. Significant travel will be required, mainly to client sites in Ireland, the UK and Western Europe.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high level of academic achievement, and evidence of ongoing professional development.
- A broad knowledge of enterprise systems and related business processes either from working in industry or in consulting and project environments.
- A good appreciation of technical concepts and principles related to enterprise systems architecture.
- An appreciation of good enterprise systems implementation and governance practices.
- A good knowledge of the principles of some of the following core business processes: sales and marketing; procurement and purchasing; accounting; manufacturing; supply chain management; inventory and warehouse management; service operations, project and portfolio management, human capital management.
AND / OR
Experience of implementing digital transformation programmes covering areas such as cloud strategy, workflow automation, collaboration platforms, information management or similar.
- A genuine interest in what is possible with digital technology and how technology is evolving.
- Experience and interest in understanding and developing digital transformation strategies that reflect modern and emerging approaches to enterprise architecture and technology enablement.
All candidates should have:
- The combination of drive and organisational skills essential to deliver complex projects on time and budget.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence people at all levels in large organisations.
- Ability to prepare and deliver professional presentations to clients to simply and effectively communicate complex topics to a varied client audience.
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to author professional documents on consulting engagements.
- A combination of IQ and EQ that couples analytical rigour with strong people skills.
- The drive and focus to take their experience and potential to the next level, working on complex and business-critical projects in leading organisations in Ireland, the UK and beyond.
- A good balance of business insight, technical knowledge and awareness of the external environment.
- Exceptional professionalism and attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with senior client stakeholders.
- A commitment to delivering exemplary work for Lumenia clients.
- A high-level of energy and self-motivation.
- Significant travel – depending on post-COVID business norms.
- Working in a growing and exciting consulting firm with an excellent working environment and open culture that requires hard work but values a work life balance.
- A competitive benefits package commensurate with experience and including significant holiday entitlements to balance travel requirements.
- The opportunity to work on challenging projects with high-quality clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing business and influence its development.
If you are interested in joining our growing team and have the skills and experience we require we would love to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com