Lumenia are looking to recruit a Principal Consultant to work as part of our consulting team.
The successful candidate will work with Lumenia clients on digital transformation and business change projects, involving ERP, CRM and enterprise application strategy, business process re-design and technology selection and implementation assignments.
The role can be based at any of Lumenia’s offices, and consultants are generally free to work from home when not required at client sites. Significant travel will be required, mainly to client sites in Ireland, the UK and Western Europe.
The ideal candidate will have either:
- A proven detailed knowledge of ERP or CRM systems and processes.
- A good knowledge of the principles of supply chain management and/or accounting and/or sales process management.
- A broad knowledge of enterprise applications and business processes, and experience of working in consulting and project environments.
- A high level of academic achievement, and evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Experience of leading or working as a senior member of a team that delivered digital transformation in an organisation.
All candidates should have:
- The combination of drive and organisational skills essential to deliver complex projects on time and budget.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence people at all levels in large organisations.
- Ability to prepare and deliver professional presentations to clients to simply and effectively communicate complex topics to a varied client audience.
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to author professional documents on consulting engagements.
- A combination of IQ and EQ that couples analytical rigour with strong people skills.
- The drive and focus to take their experience and potential to the next level, working on complex and business-critical projects in leading organisations in Ireland, the UK and beyond.
- Exceptional professionalism and attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with senior client stakeholders.
- A commitment to delivering exemplary work for Lumenia clients.
- A high-level of energy and self-motivation.
- Significant travel – depending on post-COVID business norms.
- Working in a growing and exciting consulting firm with an excellent working environment and open culture that requires hard work but values a work life balance.
- A competitive benefits package commensurate with experience and including significant holiday entitlements to balance travel requirements.
- The opportunity to work on challenging projects with high-quality clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing business and influence its development.
If you are interested in joining our growing team and have the skills and experience we require we would love to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com