We are always interested in hearing from people who have the mix of technical, process and sector knowledge, real-world experience and communication skills to be an effective Lumenia consultant.
Consultants who join the team will work with Lumenia clients on business change and enterprise application strategy, selection and implementation projects. Consultants can be based at any of Lumenia’s offices, and are generally free to work from home when not required at client sites. Significant travel will be required, mainly to client sites in Ireland, the UK and Western Europe.
Further detail is outlined below.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have either:
- A proven detailed knowledge of ERP systems and processes.
- A good knowledge of the principles of supply chain management and/or accounting and/or sales process management.
- A broad knowledge of enterprise applications and business processes, and experience of working in consulting and project environments.
- Experience of leading business process design and implementation projects
- A high level of academic achievement, and evidence of ongoing professional development.
All candidates should have
- The combination of drive and organisational acumen essential to deliver complex projects on time and budget.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence people at all levels in large organisations.
- The drive and focus to take their experience and potential to the next level, working on complex and business-critical projects in leading organisations in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
- Exceptional professionalism and attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with senior client stakeholders.
- A commitment to delivering exemplary work for Lumenia clients.
- A high-level of energy and self-motivation.
- Significant travel.
Working in a growing and exciting consulting firm with an excellent working environment and open culture that requires hard work but values a work life balance.
A competitive benefits package that includes generous performance-related bonuses and significant holiday entitlements to balance travel requirements.
The opportunity to work on challenging projects with high-quality clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
If you are interested in joining our growing team and have the skills and experience we require we would love to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com