ERP Optimisation: Are you wasting your Investment in ERP?
As a senior decision-maker in an organisation, there can be nothing more frustrating than having invested significantly in an ERP solution only to find that “the system” is still being blamed for all sorts of issues long after the implementation project has been wrapped up. Despite putting huge effort into the ERP implementation project, life with the new system is a big disappointment, expectations have been dashed and, even worse, the situation is deteriorating further over time. In many ways it feels like the investment in ERP has been wasted.
But it doesn’t have to be this way, and there is something you can do about it.
The Lumenia Executive Briefing entitled 'ERP Optimisation: Are you wasting your investment in ERP?':
- Discusses critical challenges confronting ERP environments prior to optimisation
- Provides a list of symptoms of suboptimal ERP systems
- Outlines the top 10 pain-points documented during a real ERP optimisation project
- Examines proven strategic approaches to ERP optimisation
- Includes real scenarios where Lumenia have optimised clients’ ERP systems.